Healthcare Cybersecurity Forum at HIMSS23
April 17, 2023
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT
Join Proofpoint for the Healthcare Cybersecurity Forum at HIMSS23. The 2023 Healthcare Cybersecurity Forum will host discussions with security leaders at health systems, hospitals and other provider organizations who continue to evolve their strategies and invest in resources to innovate their systems and stay ahead of security threats.
You will learn how industry leaders are protecting healthcare’s expanding digital footprint and securing data inside and outside of the hospital, including technologies that enable more patient-centric care, such as telehealth, remote monitoring and wearables.
Proofpoint Education Session
Date: Monday, April 17
Time: 11:45 a.m.-12 p.m. CT
Location: McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago, S102
Protecting People and Defending Data in the Age of Digital Health
For healthcare, creating a robust cybersecurity posture isn’t a just a legal or ethical obligation, it’s a moral imperative that can be fundamental to patient care. To achieve this, healthcare organizations need to look at cybersecurity, the same way their attackers look at them - through the lens of their people. This starts with understanding who attackers are targeting, how they’re being attacked, and how cybercriminals exfiltrate data and monetize their nefarious activities. In this session, we’ll share sophisticated threat research to help you understand which healthcare workers are being targeted by cybercriminals, and how healthcare organizations can take a proactive approach to cybersecurity to protect sensitive data and maintain the trust of patients and stakeholders.
HIMSS23 Booth #145
Stop by and visit Proofpoint in the HIMSS23 expo hall, Booth #145, to learn more about our unique people-centric approach to cybersecurity. You'll see our solutions in action, through live demos, 1:1 meetings with Proofpoint leaders, educational sessions and more.
- Tuesday, April 18: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20: 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
HIMSS23 Education Session
Date: Wednesday, April 19 | Session #168
Time: 4-5 p.m. CT
Location: McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago, South Building, Level 4, S406B
A Proactive People-Centric Journey to Secure Critical Data
Keeping sensitive information secure has never been more complex – or more critical. Healthcare organizations like you must safeguard protected health information (PHI), personal identifiable information (PII), payment account data, and intellectual property. Information, however, does not lose itself. People allow data loss to happen. They can do so accidentally or maliciously. With cybersecurity, visibility is key. You must understand the personas that are more likely to bring risk and protect your organization and patients by protecting the people that work with your sensitive data. We’ll provide a deep dive analysis into information protection strategies to address data security and compliance challenges. Find out how a people-centric approach can better protect patient confidentiality and position you against future data loss.
- Summarize why safeguarding healthcare data and preventing data loss has only grown more challenging
- Recognize legacy network perimeters do not prevent data loss – people are the new perimeter
- Identify the scope of data risk within healthcare and your organization
- Assess the fundamentals of information protection, and subsequently an effective cyber defense posture to mitigate data compromise
Dan Kelly Anderson
Healthcare Industry Demo Hub
Healthcare is evolving to give patients better access, improve outcomes and streamline costs. Fostering this means protecting the way health and life sciences organizations communicate and collaborate. Proofpoint provides health institutions protection and visibility for their greatest cybersecurity risk—their people. Whether they are targeted through email, web, social media or cloud apps, we have the solution. Our Healthcare Industry Demo Hub offers walk-throughs of Proofpoint industry-leading cybersecurity solutions that can help you:
- Protect your organization and patients from cyber attacks
- Stop threats before they reach clinical and support staff
- Safeguard your valuable data
- Reduce supply chain risk to healthcare
Get Access Now
Request a Meeting
Request a meeting today at HIMSS23 to discuss how Proofpoint can deliver results for your organization like we have for thousands of other customers. We’ll help you:
- Address healthcare’s most prevalent point of compromise: email-based attacks
- Safeguard against digital fraud targeting the very attacked people in your organization
- Prevent exfiltration and keep patient data safe
- Enable clinical workers to recognize potential threats
- Manage regulatory compliance standards while reducing complexity
Questions? Contact ExecutiveMeetings@Proofpoint.com
Thank you for your submission. Our team will be in touch to coordinate the meeting details.