Guardian Masters Social Selling and Compliance with Proofpoint
It’s not often a company can say it successfully weathered 150 years of market cycles and led the insurance industry into the Internet Age. The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America—now one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the world—did just that.
To learn more about how Proofpoint Social Patrol for Social Selling helped Guardian, download the Guardian Case Study.
- Simplify the use of social media in a regulated industry
- Increase volume of fresh, compliant content
- Implement social selling program while maintaining FINRA compliance
- Proofpoint Social Patrol for Social Selling
- Implemented best practice compliance and social selling program for advisors
- Ensured social profiles are compliant and revised workflows are aligned with how advisors and compliance teams work
- Increased confidence in compliance with automatic supervision of posts for harmful content and compliance risks