Managed Email Threat Protection
Further protect your organization from advanced email threats by adding proactive expertise for your Proofpoint Email Protection, Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) and Threat Response Auto-Pull (TRAP) products. You get access to a team of professionals who optimize the performance of your Proofpoint products, ease your staffing challenges and deliver executive insights that prove value for stakeholders. Choose a 24x7 or 9x5 service model.
Features and Benefits
Rely on our team of experts to boost your email threat protection and maximize your Proofpoint technology investment
Take your email security to the next level
Email is a critical business tool for organizations. It’s also a crucial area of risk. And it remains the No. 1 threat vector, with attackers constantly evolving their tactics to bypass your organization’s security controls.
Proofpoint sees the world’s email threats as they are happening. And we apply that intelligence proactively, helping you stay ahead of attackers targeting your people. With Managed Email Threat Protection, you get access to a team of experts with deep experience with Proofpoint email security products. And we don’t just help you optimize day-to-day system performance. We come to you with critical, timely information and advice, consulting with your staff to prepare your organization ahead of the storm. With this approach, you can free up internal resources and allow your staff members to focus on higher-level, more strategic initiatives.
- Expert configuration of your secure email gateway to amplify your threat protection
- Implementation of security controls and customization of policy routes and groups to filter emails for high-risk users, such as your Very Attacked People™ (VAPs)
- Regular consultation with your internal team to ensure we align with your organization’s policies and objectives
- Proactive suggestions for tuning and application of best practices
Maintain operational consistency
Staffing is a critical component of any security initiative. But unlike many IT systems, email security systems must be continually monitored and optimized. As such, staff continuity is critical for reliable and effective protection.
But continuity remains a challenge, and not just because of talent shortages. Turnover, vacations and leaves of absence are unavoidable—and when they happen, they can significantly impact your email security efforts. And while traditional staff augmentation services give you access to people, they fall short of what you need: autonomous, knowledgeable cybersecurity professionals.
Proofpoint Managed Services minimizes the challenges of finding and retaining the skilled cybersecurity talent you need to manage your email security products effectively. And we ensure program continuity by giving you access to a team of service professionals who will protect your organization from email threats with no single point of failure.
- Consistent access to our skilled Managed Services team, regardless of what is happening with your staff
- Daily operational checks and a regular cadence of meetings and program health checks with your internal team
- 24x7 or 9x5 service delivery options
- Budget stability via our simple and cost-effective annual fixed-fee charging model
Track program maturity and share proof of value with stakeholders
Proofpoint email security products provide you with exceptional protection based on industry-leading threat intelligence. Our Managed Services team enhances product effectiveness by working with you to make the best decisions for your organization. And we provide you with a clear view of your organization’s security posture.
Our executive insights help you document the trajectory of your email security initiatives. And they demonstrate proof of value to your board, executive team and other stakeholders.
- Regular checkpoint calls and monthly operational and strategic overview reports that are board-ready, with easy-to-understand, quantifiable data
- Documentation of threats, proactive steps are taken to protect your organization, and proof of a clean bill of health
- Comparison data relative to industry peers
- Information and analysis related to relevant threat trends