Managed Information Protection Services
Technology is just one aspect of modern data protection. You also need the right people and processes in place. But finding security experts to build an enterprise-wide program and operate disparate technologies is both challenging and expensive. With Proofpoint Managed Information Protection Services, you get a comprehensive program and best practices to quickly address your data security and compliance challenges.
Ease complexity and reduce operations and compliance burdens by letting us design and manage your information protection program
Start with the Right Program Design
Proofpoint makes it easy for you to build an effective information protection program. Our program design service addresses five key areas:
- Application management: Keep everything running, up to date, and communicating properly.
- Scope and policy governance: Build and tune your data protection policies.
- Event triage: Manage alerts and service-level agreements (SLAs) or service-level objectives (SLOs).
- Incident management: Respond to security alerts and incidents (including identification, escalation, containment, eradication and recovery).
- Reporting and analytics: Determine the key performance indicators (KPIs) and success criteria that matter most to your business stakeholders.
Enable Comprehensive Information Protection
There are several things you need to protect your critical data assets. They include data, business processes, and people—as well as the technology tools required for your security solution. We help you choose from our full range of information protection services that protect your most important data at rest, in use, or in motion—whether its inside the firewall or in the cloud.
Seamlessly Integrate Security Technology
Proofpoint Premium Security Services integrates both Proofpoint and other information protection offerings. This includes data loss prevention (DLP), cloud access security broker (CASB), and insider threat management (ITM) solutions.
Our technology platforms use robust vendor APIs to improve native monitoring and management using our advanced machine learning capability. This allows you to get the most out of your program. And when combined with our team of expert analysts, you can rest assured all of your alerts are inspected and acted upon with rapid response to attempted breaches. What’s more, your technology stays optimally tuned to protect you against emerging threats.
You get a cloud-native, user-friendly interface. And you get real-time visibility into all the pieces of your data protection program.
Protect your data against mistakes, attacks and insider risk—across your cloud services, web, email, endpoint and on-premises files shares.