Cybersecurity in the Year of COVID
As the global pandemic upended work and home routines in 2020, cyber attackers pounced. Dive deep into how this extraordinary time has changed the threat landscape—and what it means for the year ahead. Our premiere threat report draws from one of cybersecurity's largest and most diverse data sets to explore user vulnerability, attacks and privilege through a people-centric lens. You'll learn:
- How nearly every threat actor we track piggybacked the pandemic to target people
- The latest techniques and tactics used in attack campaigns—and why they work
- Why business email compromise is so effective and costly
- How ransomware activity has evolved
- Which threat actors persuaded more people to click
Our infographic provides an "at a glance" overview of the 2021 Human Factor Report. Please complete the form on this page to access the report containing the full data set.