August 09, 2018
Highlights: Wednesday, September 19
- Opening keynote: Gary Steele, CEO, Proofpoint, Inc.
- Wombat product overview: Alan Himler, Director of Product Management, Wombat Security.
- Customer presentation: “Why We Switched from Homegrown Security Awareness Training to a Wombat Solution.” Presenter: Dacia Gilkey, Information Security Officer, Georgia Technology Authority.
- Wombat product overview: “Delivering More Meaningful Content,” Shani Mahler, Product Manager, Wombat Security.
- Attendee appreciation event: Casino Night and prize drawings at Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Highlights: Thursday, September 20
- Wombat reporting workshop: Learn how to get the most from Wombat’s advanced reporting capabilities. Presenter: Joe Lipple, Product Manager, Wombat Security.
- 2018 Security Awareness Month planning: Overview of Wombat resources, Gretel Egan, Brand Communications Manager, Wombat Security.
- Closing keynote: “#CISOWisdom, Nation-State Attacks, and Why You Need to Believe in Your End Users.” Speaker: Alan Levine, Security Advisor, Wombat Security.
Tips for Attendees
- If you haven’t signed up for the conference yet, we’ve extended early-bird pricing until August 31. You can register here.
- We encourage you to arrive early on September 18 to take part in our new pre-conference workshop, which gets started at 10:00 a.m.
- Finally, we also wanted to remind you to reserve your hotel room. You’ll get a special group rate of $169 per night at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center if you book by August 31. Hotel reservation details are here.
Note: Current session titles and speakers are subject to change.