Proofpoint’s purpose and culture, which defines how we, as individuals and as a company, act are built on the following tenets:
- Strive to Delight Our Customers and Protect Them from Advanced Cybersecurity and Compliance Threats
- Take Initiative and Drive Accountability
- Act with Honesty and Integrity
- Innovate in All Aspects of Our Business
- Be Here to Win
- Show up with a Team Mentality
These cultural tenets allow our workforce to relentlessly pursue one of our central purposes: to earn our customers’ trust every day. We strive to earn this trust by:
- Acting with honesty and integrity – this is foundational to our identity and we live this truth in our everyday actions.
- Acting with urgency - we set priorities; we empathize and most simply, we do the right thing.
- Rolling up our sleeves, working together and doing what it takes to get the job done - we have a bias towards action vs. analysis; we’re not afraid of tough situations and when necessary, we grind it out.
- Welcoming different perspectives - we bring together the best of our diverse experiences.
- Having the courage to tell the truth and act in a non-political way - we have the mettle to confront issues directly.