Compliance and Archiving
Legal, compliance and security pressures are evolving in the face of today’s data growth. That’s why you need a new secure approach to your enterprise archiving challenges. Proofpoint Archive is a cloud-based archiving solution that simplifies your legal discovery and end-user data access. It provides you with a secure and searchable central repository of a wide range of content types without the headaches of managing in-house.
Features and Benefits
Meet today’s compliance and e-discovery needs
Meet your e-discovery obligations quickly, cost-effectively and defensibly. Our fully automated archiving solution helps you collect, preserve, discover and manage the disposition of information. It works across the industry’s broadest collection of electronically stored information (ESI) sources. That includes email, enterprise collaboration data, social media data and SMS messages. With our advanced e-discovery features, you can expedite early case assessments, empower your legal team, and achieve proactive litigation readiness. With Proofpoint Archive, you get:
- Centrally managed search results in seconds, with review and legal-hold activity across all content
- Self-service control for legal teams through proven and intuitive e-discovery workflow to minimize IT burden
- Unlimited self-service and high-performance export to multiple file formats
- Optional e-discovery visualization, case management and machine learning analytics to enable a smarter case strategy
Learn More About Proofpoint Discover
Supervise Digital Communications
We make compliance secure and simple for even the most highly complex and regulated organizations. With Proofpoint Archive, you can easily create and enforce retention policies. You also maintain the flexibility to easily adapt as your business grows and regulatory requirements evolve. Proofpoint Archive offers:
- Policy-driven retention into a central repository for email, IM, social media, enterprise collaboration and website content
- SEC 17a-4 compliant capture, storage and access
- Optional Proofpoint Supervision to help enable regulatory compliance by monitoring archived digital communications
Learn More About Proofpoint Supervision
Reduce Complexity and Cost
With a cloud-based architecture, Proofpoint Archive helps IT teams quickly and securely deliver value back to the business. Avoid the headaches of managing your cloud archive in-house. Easily manage data growth. And meet today’s demands for retention and retrieval while your data is secure.
With Proofpoint Archive, you know where all your critical data is stored. And you can quickly collect, search and retrieve that data on demand. By streamlining these information-management challenges, you can reduce the risk of costly fines, adverse inferences, and damaged reputations. With Proofpoint Archive, you get:
- Simplified maintenance, with total cost of ownership less than legacy email archive solutions
- Hyper-fast search, even as archived data and user counts grow
- Easy, self-service access for end users
- Uncompromised protection and encryption with optional DoubleBlind Key Architecture in SSAE-18 SOC 2 Type II data centers
FINRA Compliance Directory for Email Archive
Proofpoint Archive is included in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory. This directory is designed as a convenient, one-stop source for securities firms searching for vendors that offer compliance-related products and services.
FINRA members: Log in to view the FINRA Compliance Directory.
Empower User Search
Empower your users to search for their own archived email and cloud information by provisioning access to their Personal Archive. A powerful yet intuitive feature, its browser-based search enables filtering based on various criteria. This includes keywords, senders/recipients, date ranges and info tags to streamline access to results. Your users can pinpoint archived information quickly, regardless of whether the search is run from a plug-in to a Windows-based Outlook client or from desktops, laptops or mobile devices.
- Customize preferences to specify defaults for landing page, search, search results and exports.
- Save common searches to easily run later without additional configuration.
- Use Builder to easily specify what search keywords to include and/or exclude.
- Copy all or selected search results to a folder for easy categorization, and share with others if needed.
- Use an intuitive mobile app on Apple iPhone or Google Android for fast access to archived information.
“Proofpoint had everything we were looking for—it almost seemed too good to be true.”
Stuart Tainsky, SVP of Technology, NFPRead Customer Story
“When we deployed Proofpoint, immediately we saw better results in our content search capabilities for compliance. Proofpoint delivered more meaningful hits than we had seen with our previous solution, which had been challenged with false positives.”
Suzanne La Roque, Director, IT & transformation strategy, compliance, Pacific LifeRead more Customer Stories
“The biggest success story out of this partnership has to be the internal efficiency improvements we’ve experienced thanks to Proofpoint Archive.”