Security Awareness Training
Measure Program Success
It’s important to evaluate your security program success and determine what adjustments should be made to improve it. Proofpoint Security Awareness Training allows you to effectively measure your program’s progress over time with metrics. Our CISO Dashboard captures behavior change, reveals user vulnerability, and allows you to benchmark against your industry peers. This helps you level up your program visibility. And it gives you the ability to better communicate that success to your executives.
Gain C-Level Visibility and Admin Actionability
With Proofpoint, you can benchmark program success against your industry peers by capturing the metrics that matter. Our CISO Dashboard reveals reported email accuracy rates, click rates and reporting rates of both simulated and real-world attacks.
- Track how your security awareness training program compares to others in the same industry
- Get real-time reporting on campaigns and assignments
- Compare performance of the different components of your program over time
- Surface areas of focus needed in your program
Security Program Score Summary
With the CISO Dashboard security program score summary, you can track the health of your security program over time. It shows you:
- Your overall program score
- Performance of your different program components
- How you compare to others in your industry
- Areas of focus needed in your program
It also allows you to understand where your security program needs attention by focusing on the trending graphs over a set period.
User Vulnerability Summary
The CISO Dashboard helps you quickly discover risky user populations and understand why they are vulnerable. Integrated with Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection, you get information on your most attacked people. And you can see vulnerability based on who is targeted by real attacks. This goes beyond standard performance in security awareness metrics.Learn how to measure security awareness success
Get stakeholder insights to demonstrate progress and focus more on your program strategy. Our real-time reports give you up-to-date information, so you can make data-driven decisions on your program.
- Get high-level progress views of specific assessments, training modules and phishing simulations
- Demonstrate completion for compliance or audit purposes
- Export a report quickly for a last-minute meeting or stakeholder request
- Take action on users who are overdue on their assignments
- Follow up individually with users who need more attention
Key Reporting Features
Our security awareness training reports include a wealth of information that can help you take your security program to the next level and focus your resources where they are needed most. You get:
- Better visibility. Proofpoint threat intelligence and people-centric data help you understand your user vulnerability and take action.
- Benchmarking. See how you perform compared to peers in your industry and other Proofpoint customers, with quantifiable metrics and percentile rankings.
- Custom properties. Create custom fields in your reports (e.g. department, region or country) and use them to better search and filter through the data you’re interested in.
- Results API. Use our REST API to access training, phishing, knowledge assessment, users and email reporting information that can be integrated in common BI tools or LMS.
“Improving cybersecurity hygiene through employee awareness goes a long way to protect against threats…with Proofpoint we were able to implement a structured, customizable cybersecurity platform to fit our needs.”
University of SurreyRead the customer story
“PSAT is one of the most accessible tools I’ve ever used…the reports you can generate from this tool are easy to read, actionable and ready to share with anyone, not just those in IT.”
G2 Administrator for an Automotive EnterpriseRead the full review
“We showed our leadership already, and they love what they see”
Director, Fortune 100 Technology and Entertainment organization
“The CISO Dashboard looks far more useful and is slowly becoming the promised masterpiece of trend analysis.”