Using AI to Stop Email Misdelivery and Prevent Data Loss
Thursday, March 14 and March 28 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Most organizations have little, if any visibility into the risk of sensitive data loss from misdirected emails, leading to negative business impacts, including significant productivity loss when unreported incidents are discovered.
Join us for a two-part webinar series as we review the rise of misdirected emails, and the negative impacts businesses face by leaving this risk vector unaddressed. We’ll dive into the multi-faceted impacts to your organization and explain how to leverage the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to stop sensitive data loss from emails being sent to wrong recipients.
Thursday, March 14
|Navigating the Rise and Risks of Misdirected Emails
Thursday, March 28
|How Adaptive Email DLP Uses Behavioral AI to Stop Email Misdelivery
Register once for both sessions. If you can only attend one of the two sessions live, you will still receive a link to the recording and related resources.
Webinar Series-Part 1
Navigating the Rise and Risks of Misdirected Emails
The lack of visibility into the risk of sensitive data loss from misdirected emails is a common problem for many organizations, resulting in negative impacts on their business, such as significant productivity loss when unreported incidents are detected.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll navigate the surge of misdirected emails, and uncover their profound impacts on reputation, compliance, and employee productivity. This session aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the multifaceted impacts that misdirected emails can have on businesses.
Join us to learn about:
- High profile examples of sensitive data loss from misdirected emails.
- Loss of productivity when misdirected emails become data loss incidents.
- The business and legal consequences of leaving misdirected emails unaddressed.
Webinar Series-Part 2
How Adaptive Email DLP Uses Behavioral AI to Stop Email Misdelivery
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll explain why behavioral AI is needed to effectively stop emails being sent to the wrong recipients. We'll explore the pitfalls encountered by organizations attempting to stop sensitive data loss from misdirected emails, unraveling the approaches that often lead to unsuccessful mitigation strategies. We’ll then demonstrate how an Adaptive Email DLP solution stops misdirected emails for good.
Join us to learn about:
- How historical email behavior provides the insights needed to stop email misdelivery
- Why a layered approach is needed to stop sensitive data loss on email
- Why just-in-time coaching is the best way to stop email misdelivery without disruption
- Building the business case to stop misdirected emails with behavioral AI
- How you can stop sensitive data loss from misdirected emails in just days