Podcasts

Subscribe
Information Protection

The Inside Line on Information Protection

In today’s work-from-anywhere environment, data is everywhere and people are the modern security perimeter. This shift brings a new set of cybersecurity challenges because people’s actions – whether negligent, compromised, or malicious — are the #1 cause of data-related security breaches. Join us in this series to learn how you can take a modern people-centric approach to information protection.  

Introducing The Inside Line on Information Protection

Introducing our new series: Inside Line on Information Protection. In this show, we’ll welcome expert guests with diverse backgrounds in information protection to discuss topics like insider threat, information governance, and cloud security.
Mar 11, 2021
00:8:02

Insider Threat Protection: What You Should Know

In addition to focusing on malicious actors trying to gain access to your networks and your systems, are you just as focused on making sure that the people who already have access are doing what they’re supposed to be doing? Insider Threat detection is one of the most underutilized, but overlooked aspects of any cybersecurity organization.
Mar 11, 2021
00:16:07

Putting People at the Center of Information Protection

In a recent episode in our Inside Line on Information Protection series, we chatted with cybersecurity executive Jeremy Wittkop about reimagining DLP as a method for protecting people first. We also talked about:
Mar 23, 2021
00:32:11

The Inside Line on Information Protection: A People-Centric Approach

The new world has changed our concerns about how information is accessed and handled. Remote work has accelerated the insider threat, insider risk, and DLP concern. The need for information protection is at an all-new high.
Apr 26, 2021
00:14:06

Talking Technology, People and Process w/ Dan Holden

Dan Holden, VP of Cybersecurity at BigCommerce takes a threat centric angle when discussing information security. He emphasizes the importance of awareness around the extent of cybercrime capability.
May 6, 2021
00:23:42

Anger, Angst, & Forgivability: Vendors & End Users

Let’s talk about the adversarial relationship between end users and vendors.Things could improve in both directions. In this episode, we interview Dan Holden, VP of Cyber Security at BigCommerce, about anger, angst, and ‘forgivability’ in the vendor/end user relationship.
May 18, 2021
00:24:28

Information Protection Transformation & Protect Recap w/ Tim Choi

Proofpoint has concluded 3 of their 2021 conferences: Wisdom, Protect, & Protect EMEA with great success; highlighting their guest speakers and information protection—the show takes a behind-the-scenes look at the action.
Jul 6, 2021
00:20:17

How to Develop an Incident Response Plan

What is it that we didn’t know that we should have known?Many incident response plans miss this crucial question, but it’s absolutely foundational to learning how you can prevent the incident from happening again.
Aug 13, 2021
00:34:50

You Desperately Need an Insider Threat Program

Guess how many organizations found they had an insider threat incident at least once — 69%. Of the remaining 31%, it’s most likely the case that they simply don’t have the capability to identify insider threats, not that they were incident-free.
Sep 17, 2021
00:44:34

Subscribe to Podcasts