“Human error and social engineering attacks continue to be the primary reasons behind data breaches affecting organizations” according to Gartner Market Guide For Security Awareness Computer-Based Training.
Simply checking the box on annual compliance trainings is a standard of the past, and users have limited time and interest in security awareness. To combat the challenges of persistent phishing, ransomware, and email fraud attacks, organizations need continuous and adaptive security awareness training programs.
Download it now to see Gartner’s view on:
- The security awareness market and challenges
- The human element continues to be a primary catalyst for breaches
- Security awareness is not just phishing and training
- The growing importance of scoring and measuring
- The need for managed services
- How today’s users need shorter and more relevant content that relates to their behaviors and emerging risks
Fill out the form to get your copy.
Gartner, Market Guide for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training, Richard Addiscott, Claude Mandy, William Candrick, 26 July 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.