We teamed up with Mia Dand, CEO of Lighthouse3.com, to create a new Digital Risk Leadership podcast for busy digital leaders to stay on top of the latest risks to digital & social brands and to get expert tips, best practices from other great digital leaders.
With the explosion of digital and social media usage over the past years, brands have been made increasingly vulnerable to digital and social media risks through fake accounts, phishing, and fraud via social engineering. Protecting social brands and managing digital risk is a top priority for digital leaders.
In this episode of the Digital Risk Leadership podcast, we invited Scott Rosenberg who heads up digital governance and social media for Intel and Travis Wright, Co-founder, CCP Digital, Co-Host, Venture Beat podcast, Columnist, Inc. Magazine, and Author.
Join this fast-paced, interactive episode where Scott and Travis talk about:
- The changing digital and social media threat landscape
- Employee advocacy programs and the risk of doing nothing
- Intel’s governance model and how it is organized for success globally
- Best practices for building a world-class digital governance program
- And many more insightful tips for protecting your brand from digital risks
Other Podcasts In Series: