We teamed up with Mia Dand, CEO of Lighthouse3.com, to create a new Digital Risk Leadership podcast for busy digital leaders to stay on top of the latest risks to digital & social brands and to get expert tips, best practices from other great digital leaders.
With the explosion of digital and social media usage over the past years, brands have been made increasingly vulnerable to digital and social media risks through fake accounts, phishing, and fraud via social engineering. Protecting social brands and managing digital risk is a top priority for digital leaders.
In this episode of the Digital Risk Leadership podcast we’ll discuss how global brands successfully manage the risks of adopting new technologies like Artificial Intelligence and others. We invited Geoff Colon, author of Disruptive Marketing and senior marketing communications designer for Microsoft to share how their organization continues to innovate despite setbacks along the way. In this episode, Geoff shares his thoughts on:
- How brands should rethink their marketing strategies in this new disruptive age
- Learnings from “Tay”, the Microsoft bot who was hijacked by Twitter
- Which functional group is best suited to own/lead innovation and risk management
- Making a huge business impact from “small” data nuggets
- How to overcome the fear of failure and get support for innovation in your organization
Join for us these and many more fascinating insights from this talented storyteller and innovator.
Other Podcasts In Series: