Your company has a strong presence across social media, mobile, and web.
Are your brand and customers safe from digital risks?
Cybercriminals take advantage of the gap between your customer engagement and your adoption of digital risk defense— across engagement channels:
- Social media: phishing and brand fraud were up 500% in 2016.1
- Web: phishing domains climbed 250% between Q5 2015 and Q1 2016.2
- Mobile apps: More than 16,000 publishers distribute malicious apps through both mainstream and third-party app stores.3
Your digital channels provide a rich arena for criminals to unleash their attacks on your unsuspecting customers.
- Hackers take over your social media accounts and hijack your digital presence.
- Fraudsters masquerade as your brand to target your customers with phishing scams, malware, and counterfeit products.
- Bad actors use digital tools to plan attacks on your employees and physical locations, as well as access your leaked IP, credentials, and customer data.
Defending against digital risk is essential to protect your customers, brand and organization. Learn more on how you can reduce exposure and mitigate threats across all your digital channels.
1 Proofpoint Q4 2016 Threat Summary and Year in Review
You May Also Like: