2022 State of the Phish
Recorded live on February 24, 2022
Join us for our eighth annual State of the Phish webinar for an in-depth look at the latest threat landscape, including phishing, business email compromise and ransomware attacks. We will also provide insights into user knowledge trends and security controls that allow you to effectively mitigate risk.
In this 45-minute session, our experts will discuss:
- The 2021 threat landscape -- people continue to be the primary target
- User vulnerabilities from multiple angles, including poor cyber hygiene and lack of knowledge and communication
- How organizations are delivering security education and ways to measure program success
- Security controls that help defend against human-activated threats
This year’s webinar will present analysis of data from a variety of sources, including:
- A third-party survey of 3,500 working adults and 600 information and IT security professionals across seven countries
- Almost 100M simulated phishing attacks sent by our customers over a 12-month period
- More than 15M emails reported by our customers’ end users
This session is eligible for CPE credits with (ISC)2.