Break the Attack Chain:
Strengthening Defenses and Safeguarding People and Data
People are the primary targets of today’s advanced attacks. But most organizations aren’t centering their security strategy around their people. It is critical to align protection with risks targeting users throughout the attack chain—from initial compromise to lateral movement to impact.
In this three-part webinar series, you'll gain a deeper understanding of both the evolving threat landscape and proactive strategies you can implement to protect your organization and break the attack chain at every stage.
Webinar Series - Part 1
Stopping Email Attacks and Initial Compromise
Email is the No. 1 attack vector in the world today. Threat actors target and exploit your people with phishing, malware, and social engineering-based attacks. That’s why it’s time to take action. Time to mitigate advanced email threats, prevent initial access, and break the attack chain.
Join us for a 45-minute webinar, the first in our three-part series. You’ll learn:
- What common tactics attackers use for initial compromise
- How attackers are innovating to evade detection
- What you need to effectively stop email attacks and initial compromise
Webinar Series - Part 2
Preventing Privilege Identity Escalation and Detecting Lateral Movement
Identity vulnerabilities have been a key attack vector in over 90% of cyber threats and 100% of organizations have them. It’s important to know how to prevent privileged identity risks and stop lateral movement in action.
Join us for a 45-minute webinar, the second in our three-part series. You’ll learn:
- Where privilege identity vulnerabilities live
- The common attack path playbooks used that consistently abuse credentials
- How to prevent the identity escalations and remediate attack paths to lateral movement
Webinar Series - Part 3
Defend Against Data Loss and Insider Threats
External and insider threats to data have become more prevalent with the adoption of hybrid work and cloud storage. A people-centric approach to information protection is required to break the attack chain and protect intellectual property and other sensitive data from compromised and malicious users.
Join us for a 45-minute webinar, the third in our three-part series. You’ll how to:
- Get visibility to patterns of data loss across email, cloud, endpoint and web
- Detect and prevent data exfiltration attempts
- Gain insight into risky user behavior