Optimizing Threat and Information Protection with Premium Services
Tuesday, October 3 and October 10 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Identifying and addressing varying threats to your data and systems — from malicious external and internal actors and negligent employees — is complex business.
Effective, mature threat and information protection isn’t just about technology. It’s also about people, expertise, and intelligence. Demand for premium talent continues to outpace supply, and many organizations struggle to find the right expertise and enough internal bandwidth. As a result, they cannot prioritize the critical operational tasks that will allow them to optimize their technology investments and minimize risk.
A strategic partner can make all the difference. Join our two-part webinar series, Optimizing Threat and Information Protection with Premium Services, to learn about resources that can help you elevate and evolve your threat and information protection programs to help break the attack chain.
Tuesday, October 3
|The Benefits of Proactive Expertise, Staff Continuity and Executive Insights|
Tuesday, October 10
|Using Threat Intelligence to Mitigate People-Centric Risk|
Webinar Series - Part 1
The Benefits of Proactive Expertise, Staff Continuity and Executive Insights
Optimizing your threat and information protection products isn’t a short-term prospect. Because it’s not just about “getting to green” … it’s about staying there. All while identifying and addressing emerging threats and regulatory shifts, adapting to changing conditions (including staff turnover, vacations, and leaves of absence) and aligning to organizational objectives. The benefits of partnering with a team of experts are sometimes obvious but often surprising.
Join us for our 45-minute webinar, the first in a two-part series, in which we’ll discuss:
- Recognizing when and why you should engage with premium services
- The three pillars of value you should look for in managed threat and information protection (hint: traditional staff augmentation isn’t one of them)
- How to think about (and internally champion) the ROI in premium services
- Real-world customer outcomes and success stories
Webinar Series - Part 2
Using Threat Intelligence to Mitigate People-Centric Risk
In an ever-shifting threat landscape, it’s critical to have access to targeted, timely threat intelligence. But you also want actionable information that’s meaningful to your organization. The best threat intelligence not only guides your technical protection measures, but also helps you shore up your largest attack surface: your people.
Join us for our 45-minute webinar, the second in a two-part series, in which we’ll discuss:
- Key deliverables to look for in a threat intelligence service
- Practical examples of how threat intelligence can inform security awareness training efforts
- Real-world examples of how organizations benefitted from taking a people-centric approach to threat intelligence
- The importance of having resources to execute on threat-driven training initiatives