Protect Your Brand From Hackers On Social Media
Most organizations lack the requisite expertise and technical countermeasures to ward off an attack, and consequently, hackers have continued to relentlessly target big brands.
Proofpoint Digital Risk Protection's guide on How to Stop Social Media Account Hacks walks you step-by-step through how to protect your organization and:
- Find all your brand's social media accounts, including fraudulent pages;
- Limit access to accounts from users and third-party applications;
- Enforce strong authentication controls for social media accounts and applications;
- Monitor branded social media accounts for changes, unauthorized apps, admins, and content; and
- Enforce policy, including automated account lock-down procedures.
You May Also Like: