Like our other mobile-responsive modules, our new GDPR training delivers the following benefits:
- Purpose-written content is focused, contextual, and bite-sized. Each Wombat module generally takes between 5 and 15 minutes to complete, which enables employees to more easily process and remember key points.
- Users set the pace and they must participate to progress — there is no auto-run capability. This approach to experiential learning ensures that users engage with the content, which is key to knowledge retention.
- The on-demand, mobile-responsive training format allows users to take security awareness training anytime, anywhere, from any connected device, which helps to minimize disruption to the daily flow of business.
- Our approach to security awareness and training is based on proven Learning Science Principles, combining concepts and procedures to help users engage and quickly understand. We provide immediate feedback with all knowledge tests; users always know why they were right or wrong, which drives knowledge retention and lasting behavioral change.
- The module conform to the U.S. Section 508 standard and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standard, which allows you to deliver consistent, accessible training to all your end users.
“Wombat’s GDPR training module turns what could be your organization’s weakest link, its staff, into its strongest asset, thanks to a highly effective methodology that helps users understand by doing, rather than passively learning right from wrong,” said Ferrara.
“With just a year to go before the GDPR finally comes into force, now’s the time for organizations to get proactive about managing compliance and reducing the risk of data breaches by driving real behavioral change among their workforce.”
Subscribe to the Proofpoint Blog